One of the most exciting things you’ll probably be considering when you begin wedding preparations is your honeymoon. But given all the costs associated with wedding planning, you might be looking for cheap honeymoon locations. Fortunately, for people with a tight budget, in this article, we will talk about 5 such places where they can enjoy their honeymoon on a low budget. Here are some of the best 5 cheap honeymoon destinations in the U.S.
Names of budget friendly honeymoon destinations in the U.S.
Here are some names of the best budget-friendly honeymoon destinations in the U.S.
Also, read this - Best beach destinations for solo female travelers Also, read this - Best places for first time travelers in Africa
Complete information about Affordable honeymoon destinations in the U.S.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Gulf Shores, Alabama can be the ideal location for you if you’re seeking for a beach honeymoon without the exorbitant cost of areas like Hawaii or the Caribbean. With miles of pristine beaches and plenty of affordable accommodations, Gulf Shores offers couples a relaxing getaway without breaking the bank.
Things to do in Gulf Shores
- Enjoy the beaches
- Visit Gulf State Park
- Take a dolphin-watching tour
- Explore the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge
- Visit Fort Morgan Historic Site
- Check out the Gulf Coast Zoo
- Take a fishing charter
- Visit the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and Foundation
Asheville, North Carolina
Asheville, which is tucked away in the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, provides honeymooners with a special getaway. From hiking in the nearby national parks to exploring the vibrant downtown scene, Asheville has something for everyone. Also, you won’t need to spend a fortune to enjoy your stay because there are so many inexpensive hotels and vacation homes.
Things to do in Asheville
- Visit the Biltmore Estate
- Explore the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Visit the North Carolina Arboretum
- Check out the River Arts District
- Visit the Asheville Museum of Science
- Explore downtown Asheville
- Hike in the Pisgah National Forest
- Visit the Folk Art Center
- Take a brewery tour
- Go on a zipline adventure
Savannah is an ideal choice for couples looking for a charming and romantic getaway. With historic architecture, beautiful parks, and its cobbled streets, Savannah is a city that feels like it’s frozen in time. With plenty of affordable bed, breakfasts, and boutique hotels in Savannah, you can enjoy the city’s attractions without spending a lot.
Things to do in Savannah
- Visit the Historic District
- Visit Forsyth Park
- Take a riverboat tour
- Visit the Savannah Historic District Art and Antiques Show
- Explore the Telfair Museums
- Go on a food tour
- Visit the Wormsloe Historic Site
- Take a stroll on River Street
San Antonio, Texas
If you’re looking for a honeymoon destination filled with history, culture, and romance, San Antonio is a perfect choice. From exploring historic sites to taking a romantic stroll along the River Walk, San Antonio has a lot for couples to enjoy, and with affordable accommodations and delicious dining options, you won’t have to break the bank to enjoy your stay.
Things to do in San Antonio
- Visit the Alamo
- Explore the River Walk
- Visit the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
- Take a tour of the San Antonio Museum of Art
- Visit the San Antonio Zoo
- Explore the Natural Bridge Caverns
- Visit the San Antonio Botanical Garden
- Take a tour of the Tower of the Americas
- Visit the Pearl Brewery District
- Go to Six Flags Fiesta Texas
For couples looking for a honeymoon destination that’s full of natural beauty and adventure, Sedona is a perfect choice. Sedona offers couples the chance to connect with nature and each other through its breathtaking red rock formations and miles of hiking paths. And with plenty of affordable hotels and vacation rentals, you can enjoy all that Sedona has to offer without overspending.
Things to do in Sedona
- Hike in Red Rock State Park
- Visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Explore the shops and art galleries in Tlaquepaque
- Take an off-road Jeep tour
- Visit the Sedona Heritage Museum
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- Go on a vortex tour
- Visit the Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park
- Relax at a spa
- Visit the Montezuma Castle National Monument
There are plenty of affordable honeymoon destinations in the USA that offer couples a romantic and memorable experience without breaking the bank. From beautiful beaches to charming cities and breathtaking natural landscapes, there’s something for everyone. So start planning your budget-friendly honeymoon today and create memories that will last a lifetime.